• Toddler Program - Forrest Valley Day Care Center, Inc. offers a structured Toddler Program for children 18 months - 3 years. Our program includes literacy enriched activities that are developmentally appropriate. A goal of the program is to prepare our toddlers for the preschool experience.
• DOE Preschool Program - Forrest Valley Day Care Center, Inc. in partnership with Trenton Board of Education's Early Childhood Office offers free preschool for children ages 3 - 5 years and are residents of City of Trenton.
The school day operates from 8:45am - 3:15pm. There is no charge or fee required.
Forrest Valley Day Care Center, Inc. operates from 7:30am - 5:30pm. We offer the Before and After Care (known as the Wrap Program). The Wrap program is also offered through Child Care Connection for eligible families. The cost of before and after care may vary.
How to Enroll
-Contact the Early Childhood Office for the Trenton Board of Education at 609-656-4900, ext. 5667 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9am -- 11am to schedule a registration appointment.
-Make sure to bring ALL your required documentation with you to your appointment.Required Documentation
- Original Certified Copy of your child's Birth Certificate with raised seal
- Immunization Record (and Universal Child Health Record)
- Two Proofs of Residency (dated within 30 days of your appointment)
- Lease with signature page
- Utility bill (PSE&G, cable, phone, water, etc)
- Property tax bill
- Mortgage bill
• 2016 Summer Program -
As Summer 2016 approaches, Forrest Valley offers a structured summer program for children ages 18 months - 8 years. Please complete this form and bring with you when registering.
Forrest Valley is open from 7:30am -- 5:30pm.
We offer 10 camps for each of the 10 weeks this summer. Our summer program begins June 27, 2016 and will end on August 31, 2016.
We accept Child Care Connection subsidy programs (such as, New Jersey Cares for Kids, WorkFirst New Jersey, Mercer County Child Care Voucher Program, among others).
There is a $50 nonrefundable registration fee due at the time of registration. You will need your child's birth certificate, shot record and Universal Child Health Record when you register.Please complete the request form and a member of our administrative staff will be glad to assist you.
• Regular Classes & Activities
- Activities Are Based on Literacy Enrichment & Include Art, Dance, Drama, Sports, Music, Science, Cooking, & Math